Completed projects - Electrical part and automation
- Disassembly of existing tanks, oil and air vessels, driving racks and gear sectors driving the rotating parts of spherical valves.
- Installation of arms, base flanges and hydraulic cylinders to the spherical valve bodies.
- Installation of hydraulic and accumulator control stations for spherical valves.
- Construction of pipe connections between the hydraulic stations and hydraulic cylinders for the main drive, for bypass control and discharge nozzle of the spherical valves.
- Update and adaptation of the existing power switchboards to the reconstruction performed on the spherical valve drives.
- Installation of end switches for alarms and control. Cabling the systems.
- Filling the accumulator plants with nitrogen and increasing the operating pressure in the oil-pressure system of the spherical valves.
- Performing functional tests and commissioning of the installed equipment.